NCR Series Current Transformer for protective relay can work under such condition when system current is much times than rated working current, or can work under exceeding measuring current transformer. When current transformer is used to power protective relay, it still keeps its electrical characteristics on many times of working current.
The product can be applied to protect the equipment against the damage, in the AC circuit with the rated voltage value below 720V and the frequency of 50-60Hz.
• Primary current 100A to 5000A
• Protection class 5P10, 5P20
• High accuracy protection level
• Safe, easy to install, portable
• Wide range of sizes
• Standard IEC 60044-1, IEC 61869-2, VDE 0414
• Current measurement of monitoring device and relay protection device
• Current and power measurement for electric motors, lighting, air compressor, heating and ventilation system, air-condition equipment and automation-control system
• Current, power and energy monitoring device