High decibel universal vibrating horn for heavy – duty and indoor application use. This device operates from a local power source which makes it possible in a system to connect the device to power sources of different voltages.
The ESPAN electro – mechanical vibrating horn is manufactured for general purpose alarm and warning applications. Installation is quick and simple by tightening the four screws onto panel boards. Applications include: panel boards, switchboards, ceilings and walls for building hallways, corridors and manufacturing sites.
• Complete assembled, rugged design
• Universal power supply from 24 VDC to 48 – 240 VAC/DC
• Low power consumption, only 5VA (maximum)
• Corrosion resistant finish (Epoxy Resin Color)
• Wide operating range: -10% to +10% of nominal input voltage
• Fuse protection in case of overload
• Kind of sound by selector switch: C = Continuous sound, A = Alternate sound
• Continuous duty time: 105 minutes
• Weight 1.11 kg.